Hello Everyone - 2019+ 5th Gen Ram Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-17-2017, 11:37 AM Thread Starter

Hello Everyone

Thought an introduction was long overdue. As nice as the current gen Ram's specs are, I just can't get over the front grille's design. Maybe Ram purposely made it look like a set of cow's nostrils but it looks off to me. Maybe the 5th gen Ram will look better and I'm here to learn more about it aside from how it'll look.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2017, 10:24 PM

I never thought about the current design like that and to be honest i really think the new RAM needs more character to it, sort of like what the current one has. 20 years from now we might be looking back at 2017 models as timeless designs
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

Perhaps we will, there's certainly a boom in classic looking cars recently and I've been seeing quite a few roaming around, but they're not of the pickup variety. But for now I'm a fan of its look though some may think Ram is shifting too far from the 1994 big-rig look.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-28-2017, 11:07 PM

You guys have to look at these alterations from the positive side. People need some time to get used to new changes in something that they've been using for a long time. Maybe after a few years, the new model will become a classic too, who knows...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page