Looking to join Ram club - 2019+ 5th Gen Ram Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 12:15 PM Thread Starter

Looking to join Ram club

I've been driving company's Ram 1500 for a few years already and I'm in love with this truck. I don't have my personal vehicle, but my boss let me use that Ram as an everyday car, so I consider it as mine already .
Anyways, I've decided that it's time to buy my own car and I don't consider anything else but high trim level Ram.

Thanks for having me here, looking forward to talking to you!
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-13-2017, 12:10 PM

Welcome fellow Ram fan! What are you most looking forward to in the next gen Ram compared to the current one you're driving? Personally can't wait to fiddle with the center console with the new vertical touchscreen in the center stack.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-13-2017, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Oh man, I couldn't feel what real RAM is yet, because of the trim level of my current one. It's so simple and basic, so I want to see a lot of changes... In terms of driving experience, I can't name even one thing that I want to be changed, however, interior design is something that I wish to be way more luxurious.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2017, 03:13 PM

Hello Ram Digga!

Welcome to the forum!
RAM is great. My friend owns RAM so I had a chance to drive it too.

What do you like about RAM? I own a smaller car at this moment but was thinking about purchasing RAM as well so would love to hear your opinion
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-11-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Digga View Post
Oh man, I couldn't feel what real RAM is yet, because of the trim level of my current one. It's so simple and basic, so I want to see a lot of changes... In terms of driving experience, I can't name even one thing that I want to be changed, however, interior design is something that I wish to be way more luxurious.
Limited is what you want and what will serve you best when it comes to luxury but then again this being a next generation RAM 1500 there's still no telling how all the other trims will change from the current generation. However, Limited should be your default.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-14-2017, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thbull View Post
Limited is what you want and what will serve you best when it comes to luxury but then again this being a next generation RAM 1500 there's still no telling how all the other trims will change from the current generation. However, Limited should be your default.
Limited is my number one option so far, even though we don't know other trims yet. I hope that Ram will come up with a decent basic model of Ram, so I will think about getting something else in terms of trim level.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Digga View Post
Limited is my number one option so far, even though we don't know other trims yet. I hope that Ram will come up with a decent basic model of Ram, so I will think about getting something else in terms of trim level.
Aside from what ever special trims RAM might have planned, all the regular trims should be available, have a look at those and odds are your idea of what the next gen RAM trims are like will be right. Rarely do they change things drastically.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page