Laramie Longhorn - Page 2 - 2019+ 5th Gen Ram Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

I keep checking with both dealer and customer service. Saturday it was setting/loading in New Boston, MI. Do a map view satellite view of that massive storage/train loading terminal for eastcoast delivery. Anyhow CS, moved ETA to 5/8-5/12. Depending how close a check I can do, as soon as I get a dropped at dealer. I'm rolling.
5thbull likes this.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 09:10 AM

So the estimated time of delivery is next week. That's not too bad considering how weird shipping can be sometimes. Once saw the route someone's car took before being delivered to their dealership and it was an insane roundabout way.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 05:35 PM

Keep us posted on when you take delivery and the state its in. Not always do these come perfect off the truck and not even on delivery day. Scratches and stone chips sometimes happen. Already found one new RAM 1500 that goes ceramic done...

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thbull View Post
Keep us posted on when you take delivery and the state its in. Not always do these come perfect off the truck and not even on delivery day. Scratches and stone chips sometimes happen. Already found one new RAM 1500 that goes ceramic done...

glad you mentioned that especially with winter around the corner, however extreme weather or not, getting some sort of PPF done is "insurance" for your paint
seen a plum crazy demon the other day with ceramic PPF and I couldn't be more impressed

Last edited by moparguy; 11-19-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page