Colors - Page 2 - 2019+ 5th Gen Ram Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 06:31 PM

When it comes to in the cabin i think they did a great job. Just look at this 2019 Rebel:
What do you guys think? Could they have done better or is it up to par with what you wanted to see?

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thbull View Post
When it comes to in the cabin i think they did a great job. Just look at this 2019 Rebel:
What do you guys think? Could they have done better or is it up to par with what you wanted to see?

More impressive in the videos in HD ! Kinda reminds me of the Renegade TrailHawk theme, but taken here to the next, more mature, level ! Also the cloth inserts theme reminds me of my current-ride seats; the 75th Anniversary edition G.C., including the Bold Stitching color change !

Anybody know the ins-n-outs of those Toggle Switches just below the HVAC knobs ? I notice in this photo the Rebel has the Full Tow Package but I'm noticing only 2 of the 6 switches have some lettering !? It "bugs me" to see a bunch of cool but useless "Things" (toggles) - It Screams out - "looser, can't afford the Options to fill up the Toggle Bank?" ! Well ?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page